Stir Fry Tofu Mince with Courgette Noodles
It’s meatless Monday again and this tofu noodle recipe is sure to be a winner! Plant-based recipes don’t have to be foreign and boring. Try swapping mince meat with minced tofu and be surprised at how tasty and familiar your dishes can be!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Serves: 3-4 pax
Tags: vegetarian, vegan, tofu, soy, courgette, lettuce, stir fry
- 2 packs firm tofu
- 1 large carrot
- 2 lettuce heads (ezfrill or crystal lettuce)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 large green courgette
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon five-spice mix
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Slice garlic, onion and carrots into strips.
- Stir fry the above ingredients in 2 tablespoons of oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the tofu and mince it in the pan. Fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and pepper. Mix thoroughly and leave to simmer for another 4 minutes.
- For the courgette, use a vegetable spiralizer to create courgette noodles.
- Serve the noodles raw in a bowl topped with warm mince tofu sauce. Enjoy!
Share your creation with us on Instagram!
Tag us at @sunwayxfarms