Need a fast and easy dinner prep? This Mala Ong King is a fuss-free dish that packs a spicy punch! Napa cabbage may be used but we highly recommend Ong King as it is slightly sweeter, crunchier & less fibrous.
- 300-400 g ong king (or any other chinese cabbage)
- 3 tbsp Mala dried chili sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- Wash and chop the ong king into 1cm strips.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and blanch the ong king for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain and place on a plate.
- Slice the peeled garlic cloves and deep fry in hot oil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oil, drain and sprinkle on the ong king.
- Add the mala dried chilli sauce on top and enjoy! * Best to serve and eat immediately.