Lamb chops aren’t complete without some mint sauce to go with it. Always have a jar handy in your refrigerator as you can pair it with meat, drizzled as a salad dressing, or added into a yoghurt dip. Versatile and refreshingly tasty, not to mention it takes less than 5 minutes to blitz up!
- 3 cups fresh mint leaves
- 5 tbsp white vinegar
- 5 tbsp fine brown or white sugar
- Blend the mint leaves in a food processor for a minute.
- Add in the vinegar and sugar, continue to blend.
- You can adjust the sweetness and acidity to your liking by increasing or reducing the amount of vinegar and sugar as well.
- Store in a sterilised clean jar and keep refrigerated (can last up to a month).