Highly underrated vegetables – radish and beetroot serve as the main stars of this pretty in pink salad. Blushing pink and rosy red, a rich source of antioxidants and fiber. But don’t get fooled by how pretty they look, radish packs up a punch with its peppery and slightly spicy flavour!
- 1 beetroot
- 4 baby radish
- 50 g radish leaves
- 30 g sweet basil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of Golden Flaxseeds
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- Cut the beetroot in half and steam for 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, peel off the skin. Chop one half and thinly slice the other.
- Wash and rinse the baby radish and radish leaves.
- Next, using a vegetable peeler, cut the baby radish into thin strips.
- Mix the remaining ingredients (honey, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper) to create the dressing.
- Assemble the salad ingredients together and drizzle the dressing on top before serving.