Looking for dishes to feed a large party? How about a versatile salad that is both sweet and refreshing, crispy and juicy, sweet & a little spicy? This nutrient-packed salad pairs contrasting ingredients to bring you a mix of tastes & textures. Be sure to adjust the serving size to your needs!
- 300 g curly kale
- 250 g mix of Butterhead & Green Coral
- 1 local mango
- 100 g grapes
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 50 g sunflower microgreens
- 30 g red radtish optional
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 lime
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Massage the curly kale with extra virgin olive oil in a baking tray and add salt & pepper to season.
- Bake the kale at 180C for 10-12 minutes or until crispy
- Dice the mango and slice the grapes into halves.
- Cut the red radish into thin slices for slight spiciness (optional).
- Plate the salad bowl with the lettuce at the base & mix in the fruits, microgreens, sliced red radish & baked kale chips.
- Squeeze the lime over the salad & drizzle with pure honey.