This summer salad recipe is the perfect complement to BBQs or smoked dishes! Full of vitamin C (oranges), Vitamin E (almonds) and Omega 3 (from flaxseed), this salad is also tangy, refreshing, and full of yummy flavour that’ll be sure to leave you wanting more!
- 200 g Batavia lettuce
- 2 Oranges / Mandarin oranges
- 2 tbsp Flax seeds
- Small bunch of caixin flowers
- 2 tbsp Almond flakes
- 8 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- In a large salad bowl toss together the lettuce leaves and cut oranges
- Sprinkle the flax seeds and caixin flowers
- In a small bowl mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over the salad and enjoy!