Introducing the Triple X – a combo which brings together ‘Ezfrill, Oakleaf and Crystal’ lettuces in a flavour punch burger. Soft and earthy, crunchy and juicy, sweet and sour; guaranteed to be a hit at your parties and family Sunday brunches. So good we dare say that even children will start to love their greens!
- 500 g mince meat (chicken, pork or beef)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 6 wholemeal burger buns
- 1.5 cups sauerkraut (optional)
- 3 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 50 g Frisee lettuce
- 50 g Red Oakleaf
- 50 g Crystal Lettuce
- Mix mince meat, oats, egg, herbs, oyster sauce, salt and pepper well. Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Shape into round patties and lay on a hot grill for 7 minutes, flipping the patty at least twice throughout.
- Cut the buns in half and spread a thin layer of mustard on top.
- Next, lay two types of lettuce followed by the sauerkraut and burger patty.
- Top it with tomato slices and a last layer of lettuce before covering it with the other half bun.
- Dig in and enjoy!